Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 4574/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7-8705G Quad-Core
- 2 x 2400 MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM Slots
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 2242/2280 Slots
- AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Media Card Reader
- Thunderbolt 3 | HDMI | Mini-DisplayPort
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Supports up to 6 Displays
- Windows Compatible
The NUC 8 VR NUC8I7HNK Gaming Mini PC from Intel is a compact, barebones system equipped with a 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7-8705G quad-core processor and AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics. It has two DDR4 SO-DIMM slots, supporting up to 32GB of 2400MHz RAM, and two M.2 slots for storage drives. Unlike other NUC systems, this system's dedicated AMD Radeon RX Vega graphics is powerful enough to run VR applications and play graphically demanding games. Moreover, there are six video ports that you can use to connect displays. Other integrated features include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, Bluetooth 4.2, an SDXC card reader, and multiple USB ports. Included with this system is a VESA bracket, which you can use for alternate mounting solutions.
- Barebones System
- The Intel NUC is a barebones system and does not include RAM, storage, or an operating system. Please note that you will have to install these on your own for it to function.
- Multi-Display Support
- This system has a total of six video ports including: two HDMI, two mini-DisplayPort, and two Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Infrared Capability
- As the NUC was designed especially for home theaters, this system features a front panel infrared sensor, which allows wireless communication with infrared-compatible devices, such as remote controls, keyboards, and other devices.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-8705G Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||3.1 GHz|
|Maximum Boost Speed||4.1 GHz|
|L3 Cache||8 MB|
|System Bus||8 GT/s Direct Media Interface|
|Chipset|| Socket: FCBGA2270 |
|Total Installed Memory||None|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||32 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||2400 MHz|
|Available Memory Slots||2|
|Memory Slot Type||260-Pin SO-DIMM|
|GPU||AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL|
|Drive Expansion||2 x M.2 (Internal)|
|PCI Expansion||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Inputs / Outputs|
|Ports|| 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C |
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
2 x Thunderbolt 3
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
|Display|| 2 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2 |
2 x HDMI
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
1 x S/PDIF
|Flash Media Slot|| SD |
|Network||2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Power Supply||230 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||8.7 x 5.5 x 1.5" / 221.0 x 139.7 x 38.1 mm|
|Weight||3.0 lb / 1.4 kg|
|Package Weight||6.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.8 x 7.7 x 4.8"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.